swissQprint engineers and produces premium large format printers. They are 100 % Swiss made at our headquarters in Kriessern and have a worldwide reputation for high quality and reliability. Users in the graphic and other industries in more than 30 countries operate the machines successfully.
We are looking for you to join our sales and marketing team in Kriessern as soon as possible.
Key Account Manager International (f/m) 100%
- – Comprehensive support of selected dealers in the sales area
- – Extensive support of selected dealers during the entire sales process
- – Building business relationships and achieving customer loyalty
- – Understand customer needs and identify new sales opportunities
- – Provide support at dealers' trade fairs
- – Participation in machine demonstrations at the headquarters
- – Transfer of product know-how to dealers
- – Achievement of sales and marketing targets
- – Commercial or technical education with appropriate further training
- – Several years of experience in international Key Account Management is advantageous
- – Existing network in the printing industry is advantageous
- – Excellent oral and written language skills in German and English
- – Other languages are a plus
- – Willingness to travel internationally approx. 20%-30%
- – Excellent organisational skills and flexibility
- – Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- – Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- – Ability to deal effectively with dealers
- – High social skills
We offer you a career in an internationally operating company based in the Swiss Rhine Valley. You would be part of a strong team. Our common goal is to be one of the innovators in digital printing technology providing our market partners with first-class services.
Are you the candidate to face this interesting challenge? Then please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org.