Advantages of UV technology in digital direct printing:
- – Wide range of applications because the ink adheres to all manner of materials
- – Large colour gamut and correspondingly accurate image reproduction
- – Low ink consumption, hence manageable costs
- – Curing immediately after printing, so postpress processing can begin right away
- – Needs no drying process, which in turn saves much time and energy
- – No requirement for processes such as lamination, thus saving time and resources
- – Solvent and VOC free, complies with applicable safety regulations
Inks for various application areas
Advertising technologists process different media compared to industrial companies, art reproduction has different standards than high-volume digital printing, display and packaging service providers have different requirements to booth builders. swissQprint offers different types of ink to meet specific application areas.
Here is an overview to get started. We will be happy to advise you on the details.