Want your production to be as environmentally friendly as possible? Concerned for the well-being of your employees and customers? Then swissQprint large format printers will fit perfectly with your principles.
Low CO2 emissions
As a swissQprint user, you keep your ecological footprint small.
- – Our shipping distances are short: 80% of our suppliers, providing 90% of all machine
parts, are Swiss companies and many are located nearby.
- – Moreover, the printers are 100% developed and produced at the swissQprint
headquarters in Switzerland.
- – The UV printing process requires neither heating nor ventilation, which keeps energy
- – LED lamps consume little electricity and have low emissions.
- – swissQprint products have a service life of up to twelve years.
- – They are low maintenance, which minimises service calls and consumable parts
that need replacing.
Free of harmful substances
With swissQprint, you get production done without unnecessarily polluting the environment.
- – Ozone emissions are not an issue in UV LED printing.
- – Thanks to LED technology, toxic waste is eliminated.
- – swissQprint inks are VOC-free and Greenguard Gold certified
High energy efficiency
swissQprint saves not only your budget but also natural resources.
All of our current flatbed and roll to roll printers are highly energy efficient, as evidenced by their ISO 20690:2018 certification. swissQprint is the first manufacturer of large format printers to put their machines through this test.
A performance comparison with 3 kWh
With 3 kWh a Nyala prints 200 square metres, the area of a tennis court. And a Tesla can drive around 16 kilometres. Two electric kettles need the same amount of energy per hour as a Nyala.